A Few Words About Us
Garrison Benefits, LLC was established January 1, 2010, when Anderson Insurance Advisors, Garrison Financial LLC, and Garrison Advisors, LLC joined forces. Garrison Benefits, LLC specializes in the small to medium size employer benefits marketplace. However, through our strategic partners, we offer large employers a full complement of self-funded and innovative strategies to manage their current costs as well as plan for the future.
With over 25 years of experience in the group benefits market, Jack Anderson is the managing principal of Garrison Benefits. Our goal is to address solutions to healthcare issues that face employers as well as employees. We work with each client to design comprehensive plans that address employee needs but are cost effective for employers.
Our Garrison family of companies provides specialized services for all financial needs from group benefits, 401k retirement management to individual financial needs analysis and planning. We are dedicated to providing each client the best service available in the marketplace.
With our strategic partners we are able to integrate 4 key employer benefits:
- Payroll, Group Health, 401k and Workers’ Comp into one central entry port
- Eliminates multiple provider portals
- Saves time for HR functions
- Allows Garrison to take over enrollment functions for the employer
All group clients will have available to them at no additional cost an enhanced service model which includes the following:
- Customized employee manuals and enrollment material
- Ongoing administration support for changes and termination throughout the plan year
- Employee benefit meetings and annual reviews of products
- Electronically distributed legislative updates and briefs on topics effective employer-sponsored welfare plans